Live Drawing At Vera Bradley
October 23, 2017
A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to illustrate live at one of the many stores that Vera Bradley has. The store where I illustrated is located in Orlando, FL. inside one of the most popular malls; The Florida Mall. I had the pleasure to attend one of the events they had at another location, and I learned so much about the brand. Before the event I visited the store and Jacquelyn the store manager shared with me so much information and facts about the company.
Many fellow bloggers, friends and family members came to visit me. I’m not gonna lie but I was little nervous. As soon as I sketched my first model, I was able to relax a little and get ready for a fun day.
The awesome team from the store created this cute set up for customers, and included the giveaway, products and some snacks.
This was the giveaway! An adventure key necklace, fine point pen set and a sticky note set.
My set up for the day!
My first model Jacquelyn, also a fellow creative!The lovely Store Associates & Clients.
Friend & Blogger Kiara and her boyfriend.
Sketching my dear friend & blogger Fiorella
Outfit of the day was a cute romper “Coming soon to the blog” and some cute black comfortable booties.
Facts about Vera Bradley:
- Founded in 1982 by Patricia Miller and Barbara Bradley Baekgard.
- The company was started with just $500.
- Fabrics that the company uses on their products are: quilted cotton, solid microfiber, leather and nylon fabrications.
- Besides multiple handbags & other accessories, they also produce bedding, swimwear, cover-ups, sunglasses, umbrellas, stationary, tech products and socks.
- The Vera Bradley Foundation for breast cancer has an annual women’s golf and tennis tournament in Fort Wayne, Indiana to raise funds for breast cancer research.
This was such a fun event. Thank you to this team of ladies who prepared the event, and were my models as well, I had a blast drawing people live, sharing about the brand and making new friends. Thank you also to Vera Bradley for giving me the opportunity and I can’t wait to be part of another great event.
I hope you guys enjoyed this awesome post, don’t forget to visit Vera Bradley at your nearest mall or online, and check out the awesome products that they have. Have a great week and continue to create, share and inspire.